ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS ENGINEER ( UNIX STORAGE BACKUP SECURITY )
Senior UNIX Systems Engineer with excellent technical and communication skills. Robust knowledge of datacenter procedures and industry best practices providing a distinct ability to manage enterprise compute environments from architecture to implementation, from day-to-day maintenance/operations to outage support, from security hardening to performance tuning. Insightful ability to provide timely and innovative solutions offers rapid recovery from crisis situations. Independently motivated to identify hardening advancements that provide a increasingly robust environment, thus increasing the certainty of business continuity. Specialized in SAN/NAS storage implementation, administration and capacity planning. Veteran at designing, implementing, administrating and upgrading backup strategies.
||Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Windows XP/ Vista/Server-2003/ Server-2008, Mac OSX
|Storage and Capacity:
||SAN (EMC, Brocade), NAS (EMC, NetApp), DAS, FC-AL/SW, iSCSI, SAS, SCSI, Spindle management, Traffic management and routing, Data migration and centralization, Capacity planning
||Application and Database(Oracle, SQL) Server Environments, Virtualization through VMware, Rack Consolidation through Blade Servers, Datacenter layout and design (Managing Power/Heat/Space)
|Backup and Restore:
||Symantec NetBackup, SSO, VTL, ACSLS, CDL, SnapMirror, NDMP
||SOX Compliance Planning/Documentation/Testing, Business Impact Analysis
||ISS Scanner, Tripwire, Activity logging, Root lockout, Sudo, RSA SecurID, Password requirements and compliance verification
||VeritasCS, SolarisCS, VxVM, ZFS, Solaris Zones, UFS, EXT2/3, NTFS, Shell scripting (bash, ksh, sh, csh, tcsh), PERL, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP, NTP, LDAP, FTP, sed, tar, dump, Remedy, NIS, Active Directory, NFS, CIFS, SAMBA, CUPS, Jumpstart, Kickstart, , FLEXlm, CA Unicenter, Nimbus, Patchlink
|ACTIVANT SOLUTIONS, Austin, TX
Systems engineer of a worldwide, 400+ node, Solaris/Linux/Windows/HP-UX/AIX, multiple location data center.
- Administrate enterprise class servers to support Oracle/SQL Databases, Web Servers, Applications (MS Exchange, Legiant, Cover-to-Cover, etc.) [V8xx through E-Class Sun ; 9200 HP; Poweredge Dell; Blade IBM; ESX VMWare]
- Provide administration and capacity planning for EMC CLARiiONs(cx500/600/700, cx3-80) utilizing Navisphere/navicli and NetApp(FAS3160) utilizing Filerview/command line.
- Maintain Solaris and Linux Oracle servers utilizing Symantec (Veritas VxVM) and Solaris volume managers and Symantec (Veritas VCS) and Solaris cluster services solutions.
- Implement and maintain multiple VMware ESX environments.
sexxxcamminare correre volare pdf download
sexe francaisimage Todo Torto 1
va__15_years_of_nightmare_rotc632cd2008rmw_by_balderspart1 Administrate all system resource utilities including NIS, AD, DNS, NTP, SMTP, SNMP, FTP and others.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support on a weekly rotational basis.
- Restructured the backup infrastructure increasing successful backup statistics from 60 to 95% reliability (NBU 6.5.5).
- Designed an implemented data center layout to decrease inefficient air-flow reducing cooling cost by an estimated 33%.
- Designed and presented WAN resiliency plan to increase reliability of connection between sites.
|NORTHROP GRUMMAN, Austin, TX
how to win an election an ancient guide for modern politicians by quintus tullius cicero and philip freeman ebook ipad iphone kindle zune smartphonesPUNCH Naruto Shippuuden 239 HD
sexxyfree ebook download natural dyesassistir filme maria antonieta dublado Sept. 2006-Apr. 2008
Enterprise UNIX Systems Engineer
sexo xxx nerd
sexy girls cell numbertorrentsexy filmsFolder Lock v7 0 5 Incl Serial T rad
Systems engineer of a 500+ node, Solaris/HP-UX/AIX/Linux, multi-department state government data center.
|APPLIED MATERIALS, Austin, TX
||Sept. 2005-Sept. 2006
Enterprise UNIX Systems Engineer
Systems engineer of a 380+ node HP-UX/Solaris global business data center.
- Administrated enterprise class servers to support Oracle, SAP, Web servers, DMZ servers, DNS and LDAP. (V440/880, E35/45/48/6500, E10/15K Sun ; L2/3000, N4000, RP34/44/54/74/8400, SuperDome HP)
- Converted data center to redundant power sources for all equipment.
- Structured, created and maintained Veritas Volume Manager storage solutions.
- Maintained patch upgrade path and provided patch installations.
- Created and maintained internal System Administration resource web site.
- Developed and supported current and future Symantec NetBackup solutions integrating HP Storageworks Tape Libraries and EMC CLARiiON Disk Libraries via dedicated backup environment LAN/SAN.
- Maintained Sarbanes-Oxley compliance through investigation and remediation of non-compliant findings.
|FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR (Formerly Motorola), Austin, TX
||sexo duromallu brother sexy and i know it download mediafiresex with people by gorman dj
sexmexdivas caro sexyresume.robertshugrue.com Dec. 1997-Mar. 2005
Enterprise UNIX Systems Engineer
Systems engineer of a 600+ node Solaris embedded processor design data center.
- Designed and maintained an innovative cross-platform NIS automount structure that allowed the mounting of OS specific data and applications. (Solaris, HP-UX, Enterprise Linux, BSD and MacOSX)
- Maintained all system database files (groups, hosts, aliases, etc.) and updated NIS and DNS entries.
- Converted data-full user node, serverless environment to data-less user nodes with a centralized data center in less than one year utilizing Network Appliance FAS940 and R200 Nearstore file servers.
- Moved 250 design engineer 400 node Solaris computing environment from Oakhill to Parmer Lane facility in one weekend during off-hours.
- Created and maintained administrative scripts that monitored design environment and alerted support staff of any situations requiring attention before it impacted the end-user.
- Created and maintained NIS server; FLEXlm license server; and CUPS, JetDirect and BrightQ print servers.
- Planned, quoted, presented, procured, implemented and maintained compute and Data Center equipment.
- Maintained LSF distributed computing environment.
- Created jumpstart server images for our data-less desktop, administrative servers and compute environment servers.
- Pioneered a backup methodology utilizing Veritas NetBackup DataCenter 4.5 and Spectralogic tape libraries, allowing automated backup of the datacenter and compute environment within off-hour time windows.
- Documented System Administration procedures to standards of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Researched, implemented and documented Sarbanes-Oxley storage, disaster recovery and inventory control requirements.
Information Technology Administrator
Directly responsible for all information technology administration duties.
- Designed and implemented the network, data center, backup system, email server, desktop systems and help desk system for the corporation.
- Expanded the capabilities and infrastructure to support the growth of the company.
- Developed and implemented the help desk database and submission system, including the design of the telecommunications infrastructure to support the help desk.
| APPLE COMPUTER, INC., Austin, TX
||Aug. 1994-Nov. 1996
Telephone Support Specialist
Responsible for incoming support calls for Apple Computer Inc.
- Provided technical phone support for Apples peripheral products.
- Maintained a broad knowledge of contemporary and future state-of-the-art peripheral technology.
- Reviewed and evaluated technical aspects of new printers and presented primary support issues and resolutions to fellow peripheral support technicians.
Associates in Applied Science, Electronic Engineering, ITT Technical Institute
ITIL Certified (11/2006): Foundation Certificate in IT - Service Management